- prep. Under, or lower in place; beneath not so high; as, below the moon; below the knee.
- prep. Inferior to in rank, excellence, dignity, value, amount, price, etc.; lower in quality.
- prep. Unworthy of; unbefitting; beneath.
- adv. In a lower place, with respect to any object; in a lower room; beneath.
- adv. On the earth, as opposed to the heavens.
- adv. In hell, or the regions of the dead.
- adv. In court or tribunal of inferior jurisdiction; as, at the trial below.
- adv. In some part or page following.
More About belowPosition in dictionary: 9698 of 111710 words.
Word Type: prep., prep., prep., adv., adv., adv., adv., adv.,
Words that start with "below": 2
Words that end with "below": 2
Words that contain "below": 5
Next words in dictionary: belowt, belsire, belswagger, belt, beltane
Previous words in dictionary: beloved, belove, belord, belooche beloochee, belonite