- imp. & p. p. of Knot
- a. Full of knots; having knots knurled; as, a knotted cord; the knotted oak.
- a. Interwoven; matted; entangled.
- a. Having intersecting lines or figures.
- a. Characterized by small, detached points, chiefly composed of mica, less decomposable than the mass of the rock, and forming knots in relief on the weathered surface; as, knotted rocks.
- a. Entangled; puzzling; knotty.
More About knottedPosition in dictionary: 55220 of 111710 words.
Word Type: imp. & p. p., a., a., a., a., a.,
Words that start with "knotted": 1
Words that end with "knotted": 1
Words that contain "knotted": 1
Next words in dictionary: knottiness, knotting, knotty, knotweed, knotwort, knout, know, know-all, know-nothing, know-nothingism
Previous words in dictionary: knotless, knotgrass, knotberry, knot, knosp, knor, knopweed, knoppern, knopped, knop