- v. t. To celebrate loudly; to extol; to praise.
- v. t. To assume the character of; to represent by a fictitious appearance; to act the part of; hence, to counterfeit; to feign; as, he tried to personate his brother; a personated devotion.
- v. t. To set forth in an unreal character; to disguise; to mask.
- v. t. To personify; to typify; to describe.
- v. i. To play or assume a character.
- a. Having the throat of a bilabiate corolla nearly closed by a projection of the base of the lower lip; masked, as in the flower of the snapdragon.
More About personatePosition in dictionary: 73110 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. i., a.,
Words that start with "personate": 2
Words that end with "personate": 2
Words that contain "personate": 4
Next words in dictionary: personated, personating, personation, personator, personeity, personification, personified, personifier, personify, personifying
Previous words in dictionary: personalty, personally, personalizing, personalized, personalize, personality, personalities, personalism, personal, personage