- n. Carbonate of iron, an important ore of iron occuring generally in cleavable masses, but also in rhombohedral crystals. It is of a light yellowish brown color. Called also sparry iron, spathic iron.
- n. A meteorite consisting solely of metallic iron.
- n. An indigo-blue variety of quartz.
- n. Formerly, magnetic iron ore, or loadstone.
- n. Any plant of the genus Sideritis; ironwort.
Dictionary Stats for "siderite"Position in dictionary: 90547 of 111710 words.
Word Types: n., n., n., n., n.,
Words that start with siderite: 1
Words that end with siderite: 7
Words that contain siderite: 7
Next words in dictionary: siderographic, siderographical, siderographist, siderography, siderolite
Previous words in dictionary: sidereous, siderealize, sidereal, sideration, siderated