- v. To prepare by beating or working, as leather or hemp; to taw.
- v. Hence, to beat; to scourge; also, to pull about; to maul; to tease; to vex.
- v. i. To work hard; to strive; to fuse.
- v. t. To tow along, as a vessel.
- n. A rope or chain for towing a boat; also, a cord; a string.
More About tewPosition in dictionary: 100043 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v., v., v. i., v. t., n.,
Words that start with "tew": 7
Words that end with "tew": 2
Words that contain "tew": 37
Next words in dictionary: tewan, tewed, tewel, tewhit, tewing
Previous words in dictionary: teutons, teutonicism, teutonic, teutones, teuton