- a cart of any kind, term generally used to denote any particularly well-appointed turnout, drawn by a pair or four horses, especially at race meetings.
- feminine attire worn by men. A recent notorious impersonation case led to the publication of the word in that sense.
- a street, or road; BACK-DRAG, back street.
- or THREE MOON, three months in prison.
- THE, a favourite pursuit with fast-hunting sets; as, THE DRAG can be trailed over very stiff country.
More About dragPosition in the dictionary: 1064 of 4022 slang words.
Next words in the dictionary: dragging, dragging time, draggletail, drain, draw, draw off, draw the long bow, draw-boy, drawers, drawing teeth
Previous words in the dictionary: draft on aldgate pump, drab, doxy, dowsers, dowry, downy, downs, downer, down to the ground, down the road