- n. The act of abandoning, or the state of being abandoned; total desertion; relinquishment.
- n. The relinquishment by the insured to the underwriters of what may remain of the property insured after a loss or damage by a peril insured against.
- n. The relinquishment of a right, claim, or privilege, as to mill site, etc.
- n. The voluntary leaving of a person to whom one is bound by a special relation, as a wife, husband, or child; desertion.
- n. Careless freedom or ease; abandon.
Dictionary Stats for "abandonment"Position in dictionary: 209 of 111710 words.
Word Types: n., n., n., n., n.,
Words that start with abandonment: 1
Words that end with abandonment: 1
Words that contain abandonment: 1
Next words in dictionary: abandum, abanet, abanga, abannation, abannition
Previous words in dictionary: abandoning, abandoner, abandonee, abandonedly, abandoned