- adv. In a circle; circularly; on every side; round.
- adv. In a circuit; here and there within the surrounding space; all about; as, to travel around from town to town.
- adv. Near; in the neighborhood; as, this man was standing around when the fight took place.
- prep. On all sides of; encircling; encompassing; so as to make the circuit of; about.
- prep. From one part to another of; at random through; about; on another side of; as, to travel around the country; a house standing around the corner.
More About aroundPosition in dictionary: 6361 of 111710 words.
Word Type: adv., adv., adv., prep., prep.,
Words that start with "around": 1
Words that end with "around": 1
Words that contain "around": 1
Next words in dictionary: arousal, arouse, aroused, arousing, arow
Previous words in dictionary: arose, aroph, aromatous, aromatizing, aromatizer