- v. i. To agree; to be in accordance; to accord.
- v. i. To stand as an equivalent; to make reparation, compensation, or amends, for an offense or a crime.
- v. t. To set at one; to reduce to concord; to reconcile, as parties at variance; to appease.
- v. t. To unite in making.
- v. t. To make satisfaction for; to expiate.
More About atonePosition in dictionary: 7252 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. i., v. i., v. t., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "atone": 4
Words that end with "atone": 1
Words that contain "atone": 4
Next words in dictionary: atoned, atonement, atoner, atonic, atoning, atony, atop, atrabilarian, atrabilarious, atrabiliar
Previous words in dictionary: atonable, atomy, atomology, atomizer, atomize, atomization, atomistic, atomist, atomism, atomicity