- prep. On the further side of; in the same direction as, and further on or away than.
- prep. At a place or time not yet reached; before.
- prep. Past, out of the reach or sphere of; further than; greater than; as, the patient was beyond medical aid; beyond one's strength.
- prep. In a degree or amount exceeding or surpassing; proceeding to a greater degree than; above, as in dignity, excellence, or quality of any kind.
- adv. Further away; at a distance; yonder.
More About beyondPosition in dictionary: 10245 of 111710 words.
Word Type: prep., prep., prep., prep., adv.,
Words that start with "beyond": 1
Words that end with "beyond": 1
Words that contain "beyond": 1
Next words in dictionary: bez-antler, bezant, bezel, bezique, bezoar
Previous words in dictionary: beylic, bey, bewrought, bewreke, bewreck