- v. & n. One who bows or bends.
- v. & n. An anchor carried at the bow of a ship.
- v. & n. A muscle that bends a limb, esp. the arm.
- n. One of the two highest cards in the pack commonly used in the game of euchre.
- n. Anciently, a chamber; a lodging room; esp., a lady's private apartment.
- n. A rustic cottage or abode; poetically, an attractive abode or retreat.
- n. A shelter or covered place in a garden, made with boughs of trees or vines, etc., twined together; an arbor; a shady recess.
- v. t. To embower; to inclose.
- v. i. To lodge.
- n. A young hawk, when it begins to leave the nest.
More About bowerPosition in dictionary: 12150 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. & n., v. & n., v. & n., n., n., n., n., v. t., v. i., n.,
Words that start with "bower": 4
Words that end with "bower": 5
Words that contain "bower": 9
Next words in dictionary: bower bird, boweries, bowery, bowess, bowfin
Previous words in dictionary: bowenite, bowelling, bowelless, bowelled, boweling