- n. An act of deception or fraud; that which is the means of fraud or deception; a fraud; a trick; imposition; imposture.
- n. One who cheats or deceives; an impostor; a deceiver; a cheater.
- n. A troublesome grass, growing as a weed in grain fields; -- called also chess. See Chess.
- n. The obtaining of property from another by an intentional active distortion of the truth.
- n. To deceive and defraud; to impose upon; to trick; to swindle.
- n. To beguile.
- v. i. To practice fraud or trickery; as, to cheat at cards.
- n. Wheat, or bread made from wheat.
More About cheatPosition in dictionary: 16557 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n., n., v. i., n.,
Words that start with "cheat": 6
Words that end with "cheat": 6
Words that contain "cheat": 20
Next words in dictionary: cheatable, cheatableness, cheated, cheater, cheating
Previous words in dictionary: chear, cheapness, cheaply, cheapening, cheapener