- n. A barrel or cask for liquor.
- n. An inclosure for keeping small animals; a pen; especially, a grated box for confining poultry.
- n. A cart made close with boards; a tumbrel.
- v. t. To confine in a coop; hence, to shut up or confine in a narrow compass; to cramp; -- usually followed by up, sometimes by in.
- v. t. To work upon in the manner of a cooper.
Dictionary Stats for "coop"Position in dictionary: 21305 of 111710 words.
Word Types: n., n., n., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with coop: 19
Words that end with coop: 3
Words that contain coop: 24
Next words in dictionary: cooped, coopee, cooper, cooperage, cooperant
Previous words in dictionary: coontie, coon, coombe, coomb, coom