- n. A barrel or cask for liquor.
- n. An inclosure for keeping small animals; a pen; especially, a grated box for confining poultry.
- n. A cart made close with boards; a tumbrel.
- v. t. To confine in a coop; hence, to shut up or confine in a narrow compass; to cramp; -- usually followed by up, sometimes by in.
- v. t. To work upon in the manner of a cooper.
More About coopPosition in dictionary: 21305 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "coop": 19
Words that end with "coop": 3
Words that contain "coop": 24
Next words in dictionary: cooped, coopee, cooper, cooperage, cooperant, cooperate, cooperated, cooperating, cooperation, cooperative
Previous words in dictionary: coontie, coon, coombe, coomb, coom, cooly, coolung, coolness, coolly, coolish