- v. t. To break into pieces; to crush; to grind to powder. See Crase.
- v. t. To weaken; to impair; to render decrepit.
- v. t. To derange the intellect of; to render insane.
- v. i. To be crazed, or to act or appear as one that is crazed; to rave; to become insane.
- v. i. To crack, as the glazing of porcelain or pottery.
- n. Craziness; insanity.
- n. A strong habitual desire or fancy; a crotchet.
- n. A temporary passion or infatuation, as for same new amusement, pursuit, or fashion; as, the bric-a-brac craze; the aesthetic craze.
More About crazePosition in dictionary: 22604 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. t., v. t., v. t., v. i., v. i., n., n., n.,
Words that start with "craze": 4
Words that end with "craze": 2
Words that contain "craze": 5
Next words in dictionary: craze-mill, crazed, crazedness, crazily, craziness
Previous words in dictionary: crayoning, crayoned, crayon, crayfish, crayer