- n. The tail; the end of a thing; especially, a tail-like twist of hair worn at the back of the head; a queue.
- n. The last words of a play actor's speech, serving as an intimation for the next succeeding player to speak; any word or words which serve to remind a player to speak or to do something; a catchword.
- n. A hint or intimation.
- n. The part one has to perform in, or as in, a play.
- n. Humor; temper of mind.
- n. A straight tapering rod used to impel the balls in playing billiards.
- v. t. To form into a cue; to braid; to twist.
- n. A small portion of bread or beer; the quantity bought with a farthing or half farthing.
More About cuePosition in dictionary: 23433 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n., n., v. t., n.,
Words that start with "cue": 2
Words that end with "cue": 6
Words that contain "cue": 12
Next words in dictionary: cuerpo, cuff, cuffed, cuffing, cuffy
Previous words in dictionary: cudweed, cudgelling, cudgelled, cudgeling, cudgeler