- a. Dead.
- v. t. That which is done or effected by a responsible agent; an act; an action; a thing done; -- a word of extensive application, including, whatever is done, good or bad, great or small.
- v. t. Illustrious act; achievement; exploit.
- v. t. Power of action; agency; efficiency.
- v. t. Fact; reality; -- whence we have indeed.
- v. t. A sealed instrument in writing, on paper or parchment, duly executed and delivered, containing some transfer, bargain, or contract.
- v. t. Performance; -- followed by of.
- v. t. To convey or transfer by deed; as, he deeded all his estate to his eldest son.
More About deedPosition in dictionary: 25075 of 111710 words.
Word Type: a., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "deed": 5
Words that end with "deed": 4
Words that contain "deed": 10
Next words in dictionary: deed poll, deedful, deedless, deedy, deem
Previous words in dictionary: deduplication, deduit, deductor, deductively, deductive