- a. Complete in all parts; undivided; undiminished; whole; full and perfect; not deficient; as, the entire control of a business; entire confidence, ignorance.
- a. Without mixture or alloy of anything; unqualified; morally whole; pure; faithful.
- a. Consisting of a single piece, as a corolla.
- a. Having an evenly continuous edge, as a leaf which has no kind of teeth.
- a. Not gelded; -- said of a horse.
- a. Internal; interior.
- n. Entirely.
- n. A name originally given to a kind of beer combining qualities of different kinds of beer.
More About entirePosition in dictionary: 33560 of 111710 words.
Word Type: a., a., a., a., a., a., n., n.,
Words that start with "entire": 4
Words that end with "entire": 1
Words that contain "entire": 5
Next words in dictionary: entirely, entireness, entirety, entitative, entities, entitle, entitled, entitling, entitule, entity
Previous words in dictionary: entierty, enticingly, enticing, enticer, enticement, enticed, enticeable, entice, enthymeme, enthymematical