- n. The point of a spear, or an arrowhead.
- n. A pointed or wedge-shaped instrument of metal, as a steel wedge used in mining, etc.
- n. A sharp-pointed rod; a goad.
- n. A spike on a gauntlet; a gadling.
- n. A wedge-shaped billet of iron or steel.
- n. A rod or stick, as a fishing rod, a measuring rod, or a rod used to drive cattle with.
- n. To walk about; to rove or go about, without purpose; hence, to run wild; to be uncontrolled.
More About gadPosition in dictionary: 40622 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n., n., n.,
Words that start with "gad": 26
Words that end with "gad": 2
Words that contain "gad": 42
Next words in dictionary: gadabout, gadbee, gadded, gadder, gadding
Previous words in dictionary: gaby, gablock, gablet, gable, gabionnade