- n. A loud exclamation; a call to invite attention or to incite a person or an animal; a shout.
- v. i. To cry out; to exclaim with a loud voice; to call to a person, as by the word halloo.
- v. t. To encourage with shouts.
- v. t. To chase with shouts or outcries.
- v. t. To call or shout to; to hail.
- n. An exclamation to call attention or to encourage one.
More About hallooPosition in dictionary: 44358 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., v. i., v. t., v. t., v. t., n.,
Words that start with "halloo": 2
Words that end with "halloo": 1
Words that contain "halloo": 3
Next words in dictionary: hallooed, hallow, hallowed, halloween, hallowing, hallowmas, halloysite, hallucal, hallucinate, hallucination
Previous words in dictionary: halloing, halloa, hallier, hallidome, halliard, hallelujatic, hallelujah, halleluiah, halled, hallage