- n. A parcel consisting of two or more skeins of yarn or thread tied together.
- n. A rope or withe for fastening a gate.
- n. Hold; influence.
- n. A ring or eye of rope, wood, or iron, attached to the edge of a sail and running on a stay.
- v. t. To fasten with a rope, as a gate.
- v. t. To form into hanks.
More About hankPosition in dictionary: 44552 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "hank": 6
Words that end with "hank": 9
Words that contain "hank": 32
Next words in dictionary: hanker, hankered, hankering, hankeringly, hankey-pankey
Previous words in dictionary: hangnest, hangnail, hangmen, hangmanship, hangman