- v. t. To frequent; to resort to frequently; to visit pertinaciously or intrusively; to intrude upon.
- v. t. To inhabit or frequent as a specter; to visit as a ghost or apparition.
- v. t. To practice; to devote one's self to.
- v. t. To accustom; to habituate.
- v. i. To persist in staying or visiting.
- n. A place to which one frequently resorts; as, drinking saloons are the haunts of tipplers; a den is the haunt of wild beasts.
- n. The habit of resorting to a place.
- n. Practice; skill.
More About hauntPosition in dictionary: 44873 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. i., n., n., n.,
Words that start with "haunt": 4
Words that end with "haunt": 3
Words that contain "haunt": 9
Next words in dictionary: haunted, haunter, haunting, haurient, hausen, hausse, haustella, haustellata, haustellate, haustellum
Previous words in dictionary: haunched, haunch, haunce, haum, hault, haulse, hauls, haulm, hauling, hauler