- n. One who, or that which, heads nails, rivets, etc., esp. a machine for heading.
- n. One who heads a movement, a party, or a mob; head; chief; leader.
- n. A brick or stone laid with its shorter face or head in the surface of the wall.
- n. In framing, the piece of timber fitted between two trimmers, and supported by them, and carrying the ends of the tailpieces.
- n. A reaper for wheat, that cuts off the heads only.
- n. A fall or plunge headforemost, as while riding a bicycle, or in bathing; as, to take a header.
More About headerPosition in dictionary: 44987 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n., n.,
Words that start with "header": 1
Words that end with "header": 1
Words that contain "header": 1
Next words in dictionary: headfirst, headfish, headforemost, headgear, headily
Previous words in dictionary: headed, headdress, headborrow, headborough, headbeard