- n. The hub of a wheel. See Hub.
- n. The flat projection or iron shelf at the side of a fire grate, where things are put to be kept warm.
- n. A threaded and fluted hardened steel cutter, resembling a tap, used in a lathe for forming the teeth of screw chasers, worm wheels, etc.
- n. A fairy; a sprite; an elf.
- n. A countryman; a rustic; a clown.
More About hobPosition in dictionary: 46440 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n.,
Words that start with "hob": 27
Words that end with "hob": 3
Words that contain "hob": 65
Next words in dictionary: hobandnob, hobanob, hobbies, hobbism, hobbist
Previous words in dictionary: hoazin, hoaxing, hoaxer, hoaxed, hoax