- a. A fee offered to professional men for their services; as, an honorarium of one thousand dollars.
- a. An honorary payment, usually in recognition of services for which it is not usual or not lawful to assign a fixed business price.
- a. Done as a sign or evidence of honor; as, honorary services.
- a. Conferring honor, or intended merely to confer honor without emolument; as, an honorary degree.
- a. Holding a title or place without rendering service or receiving reward; as, an honorary member of a society.
More About honoraryPosition in dictionary: 46842 of 111710 words.
Word Type: a., a., a., a., a.,
Words that start with "honorary": 1
Words that end with "honorary": 2
Words that contain "honorary": 2
Next words in dictionary: honored, honorer, honorific, honoring, honorless, hont, hoo, hood, hood molding, hood moulding
Previous words in dictionary: honorarium, honorably, honorableness, honorable, honor, honk, honiton lace, honing, honied, hong