- v. t. To move rapidly; to wheel or rush suddenly or with violence; to whirl round rapidly; to skirmish.
- v. t. To make a threatening sound, like the clash of arms; to make a sound as of confused clashing or confusion; to resound.
- v. t. To move with violence or impetuosity; to whirl; to brandish.
- v. t. To push; to jostle; to hurl.
- v. t. To meet with violence or shock; to clash; to jostle.
More About hurtlePosition in dictionary: 47481 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "hurtle": 4
Words that end with "hurtle": 1
Words that contain "hurtle": 4
Next words in dictionary: hurtleberry, hurtled, hurtless, hurtling, husband
Previous words in dictionary: hurting, hurtful, hurter, hurt, hurst