- n. A young goat.
- n. A young child or infant; hence, a simple person, easily imposed on.
- n. A kind of leather made of the skin of the young goat, or of the skin of rats, etc.
- n. Gloves made of kid.
- n. A small wooden mess tub; -- a name given by sailors to one in which they receive their food.
- v. i. To bring forth a young goat.
- n. A fagot; a bundle of heath and furze.
- p. p. of Kythe.
- v. t. See Kiddy, v. t.
More About kidPosition in dictionary: 54855 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n., v. i., n., p. p., v. t.,
Words that start with "kid": 24
Words that end with "kid": 2
Words that contain "kid": 31
Next words in dictionary: kidde, kidded, kidderminster, kiddier, kidding
Previous words in dictionary: kicred, kicky-wisky, kickup, kicksy-wicksy, kickshoe