- v. t. To salute with the lips, as a mark of affection, reverence, submission, forgiveness, etc.
- v. t. To touch gently, as if fondly or caressingly.
- v. i. To make or give salutation with the lips in token of love, respect, etc.; as, kiss and make friends.
- v. i. To meet; to come in contact; to touch fondly.
- v. A salutation with the lips, as a token of affection, respect, etc.; as, a parting kiss; a kiss of reconciliation.
- v. A small piece of confectionery.
More About kissPosition in dictionary: 55026 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. t., v. t., v. i., v. i., v., v.,
Words that start with "kiss": 5
Words that end with "kiss": 2
Words that contain "kiss": 6
Next words in dictionary: kissed, kisser, kissing, kissingcrust, kist
Previous words in dictionary: kismet, kish, kirumbo, kirtled, kirtle