- v. i. To have knowledge; to have a clear and certain perception; to possess wisdom, instruction, or information; -- often with of.
- v. i. To be assured; to feel confident.
- n. Knee.
- v. i. To perceive or apprehend clearly and certainly; to understand; to have full information of; as, to know one's duty.
- v. i. To be convinced of the truth of; to be fully assured of; as, to know things from information.
- v. i. To be acquainted with; to be no stranger to; to be more or less familiar with the person, character, etc., of; to possess experience of; as, to know an author; to know the rules of an organization.
- v. i. To recognize; to distinguish; to discern the character of; as, to know a person's face or figure.
- v. i. To have sexual commerce with.
More About knowPosition in dictionary: 55227 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. i., v. i., n., v. i., v. i., v. i., v. i., v. i.,
Words that start with "know": 14
Words that end with "know": 8
Words that contain "know": 45
Next words in dictionary: know-all, know-nothing, know-nothingism, knowa bleness, knowable
Previous words in dictionary: knout, knotwort, knotweed, knotty, knotting