- v. i. To do anything with animation and quickness, as to skip, fly, or hop.
- v. i. To sing cheerfully.
- v. t. To utter with spirit, animation, or gayety; to sing with spirit and liveliness.
- n. Animated, brisk motion; spirited rhythm; sprightliness.
- n. A lively song or dance; a cheerful tune.
More About liltPosition in dictionary: 57350 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. i., v. i., v. t., n., n.,
Words that start with "lilt": 1
Words that end with "lilt": 1
Words that contain "lilt": 1
Next words in dictionary: lily, lily-handed, lily-livered, lilywort, lim
Previous words in dictionary: lilly-pilly, lilliputian, lill, lilies, lilied