- a. Having an evil disposition toward others; harboring violent enmity; malevolent; malicious; spiteful; -- opposed to benign.
- a. Unfavorable; unpropitious; pernicious; tending to injure; as, a malign aspect of planets.
- a. Malignant; as, a malign ulcer.
- a. To treat with malice; to show hatred toward; to abuse; to wrong; to injure.
- a. To speak great evil of; to traduce; to defame; to slander; to vilify; to asperse.
- v. i. To entertain malice.
More About malignPosition in dictionary: 59438 of 111710 words.
Word Type: a., a., a., a., a., v. i.,
Words that start with "malign": 13
Words that end with "malign": 1
Words that contain "malign": 14
Next words in dictionary: malignance, malignancy, malignant, malignantly, maligned
Previous words in dictionary: malicious, malicho, malice, malic, malgre