- n. The womb.
- n. Hence, that which gives form or origin to anything
- n. The cavity in which anything is formed, and which gives it shape; a die; a mold, as for the face of a type.
- n. The earthy or stony substance in which metallic ores or crystallized minerals are found; the gangue.
- n. The five simple colors, black, white, blue, red, and yellow, of which all the rest are composed.
- n. The lifeless portion of tissue, either animal or vegetable, situated between the cells; the intercellular substance.
- n. A rectangular arrangement of symbols in rows and columns. The symbols may express quantities or operations.
Dictionary Stats for "matrix"Position in dictionary: 60407 of 111710 words.
Word Types: n., n., n., n., n., n., n.,
Words that start with matrix: 1
Words that end with matrix: 1
Words that contain matrix: 1
Next words in dictionary: matron, matronage, matronal, matronhood, matronize, matronized, matronizing, matronlike, matronly, matronymic
Previous words in dictionary: matrimony, matrimonious, matrimonially, matrimonial, matrimoine, matriculation, matriculating, matriculated, matriculate, matricide