- a. Continued a month, or a performed in a month; as, the monthly revolution of the moon.
- a. Done, happening, payable, published, etc., once a month, or every month; as, a monthly visit; monthly charges; a monthly installment; a monthly magazine.
- n. A publication which appears regularly once a month.
- adv. Once a month; in every month; as, the moon changes monthly.
- adv. As if under the influence of the moon; in the manner of a lunatic.
Dictionary Stats for "monthly"Position in dictionary: 63593 of 111710 words.
Word Types: a., a., n., adv., adv.,
Words that start with monthly: 1
Words that end with monthly: 3
Words that contain monthly: 3
Next words in dictionary: monticle, monticulate, monticule, monticulous, montiform
Previous words in dictionary: monthling, monthlies, month, montgolfier, monteth