- n. A thin, soft kind of muslin.
- n. A promontory; as, the Mull of Cantyre.
- n. A snuffbox made of the small end of a horn.
- n. Dirt; rubbish.
- v. t. To powder; to pulverize.
- v. i. To work (over) mentally; to cogitate; to ruminate; -- usually with over; as, to mull over a thought or a problem.
- n. An inferior kind of madder prepared from the smaller roots or the peelings and refuse of the larger.
- v. t. To heat, sweeten, and enrich with spices; as, to mull wine.
- v. t. To dispirit or deaden; to dull or blunt.
More About mullPosition in dictionary: 64238 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., v. t., v. i., n., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "mull": 19
Words that end with "mull": 1
Words that contain "mull": 21
Next words in dictionary: mulla, mullagatawny, mullah, mullar, mulled, mullein, mullen, muller, mullerian, mullet
Previous words in dictionary: mulish, mulierty, mulierosity, mulierose, mulierly, mulier, muliebrity, muley, mulewort, muleteer