- v. t. To make into a net; to make n the style of network; as, to net silk.
- v. t. To take in a net; to capture by stratagem or wile.
- v. t. To inclose or cover with a net; as, to net a tree.
- v. i. To form network or netting; to knit.
- a. Without spot; pure; shining.
- a. Free from extraneous substances; pure; unadulterated; neat; as, net wine, etc.
- a. Not including superfluous, incidental, or foreign matter, as boxes, coverings, wraps, etc.; free from charges, deductions, etc; as, net profit; net income; net weight, etc.
- v. t. To produce or gain as clear profit; as, he netted a thousand dollars by the operation.
More About netPosition in dictionary: 65645 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. t., v. t., v. t., v. i., a., a., a., v. t.,
Words that start with "net": 17
Words that end with "net": 121
Words that contain "net": 364
Next words in dictionary: net-veined, netfish, nether, nethermost, nethinim, netify, netted, netting, nettle, nettlebird
Previous words in dictionary: nestorianism, nestorian, nestor, nestling, nestled, nestle, nestfuls, nestful, nest, nesslerize