- superl. Not distant or remote in place or time; near.
- superl. Not remote in degree, kindred, circumstances, etc.; closely allied; intimate.
- a. In a situation near in place or time, or in the course of events; near.
- a. Almost; nearly; as, he was nigh dead.
- v. t. & i. To draw nigh (to); to approach; to come near.
- prep. Near to; not remote or distant from.
More About nighPosition in dictionary: 65881 of 111710 words.
Word Type: superl., superl., a., a., v. t. & i., prep.,
Words that start with "nigh": 26
Words that end with "nigh": 3
Words that contain "nigh": 72
Next words in dictionary: nighly, nighness, night, night-blooming, night-eyed
Previous words in dictionary: niggling, niggler, niggled, niggle, niggish