- v. t. To strike against; to attack; to assail.
- v. t. To displease; to make angry; to affront.
- v. t. To be offensive to; to harm; to pain; to annoy; as, strong light offends the eye; to offend the conscience.
- v. t. To transgress; to violate; to sin against.
- v. t. To oppose or obstruct in duty; to cause to stumble; to cause to sin or to fall.
More About offendPosition in dictionary: 67586 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "offend": 6
Words that end with "offend": 1
Words that contain "offend": 6
Next words in dictionary: offendant, offended, offender, offending, offendress
Previous words in dictionary: offence, offcut, offal, off, of