- n. A rushing or setting upon; an attack; an assault; a storming; especially, the assault of an army.
- n. A setting about; a beginning.
- n. Anything set on, or added, as an ornament or as a useful appendage.
- v. t. To assault; to set upon.
- v. t. To set about; to begin.
More About onsetPosition in dictionary: 67960 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "onset": 1
Words that end with "onset": 2
Words that contain "onset": 2
Next words in dictionary: onslaught, onstead, onto, ontogenesis, ontogenetic, ontogenic, ontogeny, ontologic, ontological, ontologically
Previous words in dictionary: onrush, onondagas, onomomancy, onomatopy, onomatopoetic, onomatopoeic, onomatopoeia, onomatope, onomatology, onomatologist