- v. i. To take a part, portion, lot, or share, in common with others; to have a share or part; to participate; to share; as, to partake of a feast with others.
- v. i. To have something of the properties, character, or office; -- usually followed by of.
- v. t. To partake of; to have a part or share in; to share.
- v. t. To admit to a share; to cause to participate; to give a part to.
- v. t. To distribute; to communicate.
More About partakePosition in dictionary: 71392 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. i., v. i., v. t., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "partake": 3
Words that end with "partake": 1
Words that contain "partake": 3
Next words in dictionary: partaken, partaker, partaking, partan, parted
Previous words in dictionary: partage, partable, part, parsonish, parsonical