- n. The art of healing diseases; the science of medicine; the theory or practice of medicine.
- n. A specific internal application for the cure or relief of sickness; a remedy for disease; a medicine.
- n. Specifically, a medicine that purges; a cathartic.
- n. A physician.
- v. t. To treat with physic or medicine; to administer medicine to, esp. a cathartic; to operate on as a cathartic; to purge.
- v. t. To work on as a remedy; to heal; to cure.
More About physicPosition in dictionary: 74043 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "physic": 18
Words that end with "physic": 2
Words that contain "physic": 32
Next words in dictionary: physical, physically, physiced, physician, physicianed, physicism, physicist, physicking, physico-, physico-mathematics
Previous words in dictionary: physianthropy, physeter, physemaria, physaliae, physalia, physa, phymata, phyma, phylum, phylon