- v. i. To play at basset, baccara, faro. or omber; to gamble.
- n. Act of playing at basset, baccara, faro, etc.
- n. A flat-bottomed boat with square ends. It is adapted for use in shallow waters.
- v. t. To propel, as a boat in shallow water, by pushing with a pole against the bottom; to push or propel (anything) with exertion.
- v. t. To kick (the ball) before it touches the ground, when let fall from the hands.
- n. The act of punting the ball.
More About puntPosition in dictionary: 79768 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. i., n., n., v. t., v. t., n.,
Words that start with "punt": 6
Words that end with "punt": 1
Words that contain "punt": 9
Next words in dictionary: puntel, punter, puntil, punto, punty, puny, puoy, pup, pupa, pupal
Previous words in dictionary: punster, punnology, punning, punnet, punner, punned, punkling, punkin, punka, punk