- n. Self.
- n. A sill.
- n. A cell; a house.
- n. A saddle for a horse.
- n. A throne or lofty seat.
- v. t. To transfer to another for an equivalent; to give up for a valuable consideration; to dispose of in return for something, especially for money.
- v. t. To make a matter of bargain and sale of; to accept a price or reward for, as for a breach of duty, trust, or the like; to betray.
- v. t. To impose upon; to trick; to deceive; to make a fool of; to cheat.
- v. i. To practice selling commodities.
- v. i. To be sold; as, corn sells at a good price.
- n. An imposition; a cheat; a hoax.
More About sellPosition in dictionary: 88807 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. i., v. i., n.,
Words that start with "sell": 5
Words that end with "sell": 6
Words that contain "sell": 48
Next words in dictionary: sellanders, sellenders, seller, selling, selters water, seltzer water, seltzo-gene, selvage, selvaged, selvagee
Previous words in dictionary: seljukian, seljuckian, selion, selfsame, selfness, selflessness, selfless, selfist, selfism, selfishness