- n. Soft mud.
- n. A mixture of snow and water; half-melted snow.
- n. A soft mixture of grease and other materials, used for lubrication.
- n. The refuse grease and fat collected in cooking, especially on shipboard.
- n. A mixture of white lead and lime, with which the bright parts of machines, such as the connecting rods of steamboats, are painted to be preserved from oxidation.
- v. t. To smear with slush or grease; as, to slush a mast.
- v. t. To paint with a mixture of white lead and lime.
More About slushPosition in dictionary: 91766 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "slush": 4
Words that end with "slush": 1
Words that contain "slush": 4
Next words in dictionary: slushed, slushing, slushy, slut, slutch, slutchy, sluthhound, sluttery, sluttish, sly
Previous words in dictionary: slurring, slurred, slur, slunk, slung, slumpy, slumping, slumped, slump, slumming