- superl. Having little size, compared with other things of the same kind; little in quantity or degree; diminutive; not large or extended in dimension; not great; not much; inconsiderable; as, a small man; a small river.
- superl. Being of slight consequence; feeble in influence or importance; unimportant; trivial; insignificant; as, a small fault; a small business.
- superl. Envincing little worth or ability; not large-minded; -- sometimes, in reproach, paltry; mean.
- superl. Not prolonged in duration; not extended in time; short; as, after a small space.
- superl. Weak; slender; fine; gentle; soft; not loud.
- adv. In or to small extent, quantity, or degree; little; slightly.
- adv. Not loudly; faintly; timidly.
- n. The small or slender part of a thing; as, the small of the leg or of the back.
- n. Smallclothes.
- n. Same as Little go. See under Little, a.
- v. t. To make little or less.
More About smallPosition in dictionary: 91784 of 111710 words.
Word Type: superl., superl., superl., superl., superl., adv., adv., n., n., n., v. t.,
Words that start with "small": 9
Words that end with "small": 1
Words that contain "small": 12
Next words in dictionary: smallage, smallclothes, smallish, smallness, smallpox
Previous words in dictionary: smacking, smacked, smack, slype, slyness