- n. A corrupt form of Sou.
- n. Pickle made with salt.
- n. Something kept or steeped in pickle; esp., the pickled ears, feet, etc., of swine.
- n. The ear; especially, a hog's ear.
- n. The act of sousing; a plunging into water.
- v. t. To steep in pickle; to pickle.
- v. t. To plunge or immerse in water or any liquid.
- v. t. To drench, as by an immersion; to wet throughly.
- v. t. To swoop or plunge, as a bird upon its prey; to fall suddenly; to rush with speed; to make a sudden attack.
- v. t. To pounce upon.
- n. The act of sousing, or swooping.
- adv. With a sudden swoop; violently.
More About sousePosition in dictionary: 92866 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., n., adv.,
Words that start with "souse": 2
Words that end with "souse": 1
Words that contain "souse": 2
Next words in dictionary: soused, sousing, souslik, sout, soutache
Previous words in dictionary: sous, sourwood, sourt, soursop, sours