- v. t. To strike and dash about, as water, mud, etc.; to plash.
- v. t. To spatter water, mud, etc., upon; to wet.
- v. i. To strike and dash about water, mud, etc.; to dash in such a way as to spatter.
- n. Water, or water and dirt, thrown upon anything, or thrown from a puddle or the like; also, a spot or daub, as of matter which wets or disfigures.
- n. A noise made by striking upon or in a liquid.
More About splashPosition in dictionary: 93669 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. t., v. t., v. i., n., n.,
Words that start with "splash": 6
Words that end with "splash": 1
Words that contain "splash": 6
Next words in dictionary: splashboard, splashed, splasher, splashing, splashy, splatter, splatterdash, splay, splayfeet, splayfoot
Previous words in dictionary: splandrel, splanchnotomy, splanchnopleure, splanchnology, splanchnography, splanchno-skeleton, splanchnic, splanchnapophysis, splanchnapophyses, spitzenburgh