- n. The act or method of stowing; as, the stowage of provisions in a vessel.
- n. Room in which things may be stowed.
- n. The state of being stowed, or put away.
- n. Things stowed or packed.
- n. Money paid for stowing goods.
More About stowagePosition in dictionary: 95422 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n.,
Words that start with "stowage": 1
Words that end with "stowage": 1
Words that contain "stowage": 1
Next words in dictionary: stowaway, stowboard, stowce, stowed, stowing, stowre, strabism, strabismometer, strabismus, strabotomy
Previous words in dictionary: stow, stoving, stover, stovepipe, stovehouse, stoved, stove, stoutness, stoutly, stoutish