- v. i. A pen or inclosure for swine.
- v. i. A place of bestial debauchery.
- v. t. To shut up in, or as in, a sty.
- v. i. To soar; to ascend; to mount. See Stirrup.
- v. i. An inflamed swelling or boil on the edge of the eyelid.
More About styPosition in dictionary: 95951 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. i., v. i., v. t., v. i., v. i.,
Words that start with "sty": 55
Words that end with "sty": 76
Words that contain "sty": 177
Next words in dictionary: styan, styca, stycerin, stye, stygial
Previous words in dictionary: stuttering, stutterer, stuttered, stutter, stut