- n. A small, flexible twig or rod.
- n. A movable part of a rail; or of opposite rails, for transferring cars from one track to another.
- n. A separate mass or trees of hair, or of some substance (at jute) made to resemble hair, worn on the head by women.
- n. A mechanical device for shifting an electric current to another circuit.
- v. t. To strike with a switch or small flexible rod; to whip.
- v. t. To swing or whisk; as, to switch a cane.
- v. t. To trim, as, a hedge.
- v. t. To turn from one railway track to another; to transfer by a switch; -- generally with off, from, etc.; as, to switch off a train; to switch a car from one track to another.
- v. t. To shift to another circuit.
- v. i. To walk with a jerk.
More About switchPosition in dictionary: 97996 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. i.,
Words that start with "switch": 7
Words that end with "switch": 1
Words that contain "switch": 7
Next words in dictionary: switched, switchel, switching, switchman, switchmen, switchy, swithe, switzer, swive, swivel
Previous words in dictionary: swiss, swish, swirling, swirled, swirl, swipper, swiple, swiping, swiped, swipe