- n. Any slight appendage, as to an article of dress; something slight hanging loosely; specifically, a direction card, or label.
- n. A metallic binding, tube, or point, at the end of a string, or lace, to stiffen it.
- n. The end, or catchword, of an actor's speech; cue.
- n. Something mean and paltry; the rabble.
- n. A sheep of the first year.
- n. A sale of usually used items (such as furniture, clothing, household items or bric-a-brac), conducted by one or a small group of individuals, at a location which is not a normal retail establishment.
- v. t. To fit with, or as with, a tag or tags.
- v. t. To join; to fasten; to attach.
- v. t. To follow closely after; esp., to follow and touch in the game of tag. See Tag, a play.
- v. i. To follow closely, as it were an appendage; -- often with after; as, to tag after a person.
- v. A child's play in which one runs after and touches another, and then runs away to avoid being touched.
More About tagPosition in dictionary: 98605 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n., n., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. i., v.,
Words that start with "tag": 16
Words that end with "tag": 5
Words that contain "tag": 224
Next words in dictionary: tag-rag, tagbelt, tagged, tagger, tagging
Previous words in dictionary: tafia, taffy, taffrail, taffety, taffeta