- n. Tow.
- v. t. To push; to tug; to tow.
- v. t. To prepare or dress, as hemp, by beating; to tew; hence, to beat; to scourge.
- v. t. To dress and prepare, as the skins of sheep, lambs, goats, and kids, for gloves, and the like, by imbuing them with alum, salt, and other agents, for softening and bleaching them.
- n. A large marble to be played with; also, a game at marbles.
- n. A line or mark from which the players begin a game of marbles.
More About tawPosition in dictionary: 99124 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., v. t., v. t., v. t., n., n.,
Words that start with "taw": 12
Words that end with "taw": 3
Words that contain "taw": 24
Next words in dictionary: tawdries, tawdrily, tawdriness, tawdry, tawed
Previous words in dictionary: tavernmen, tavernman, taverning, taverner, tavern